Terms and conditions of STEELER internet shop:
I. General provisions
- Entrepreneur operating a Internet shop, located at the www.steeler4x4.com internet domain, hereinafter referred to as "internet shop" is STEELER Marcin Piasecki, ul. Grodzieńska 206, 16-100 Sokolka, NIP 5451613948, REGON 200117090, entered into the CEIDG register of entrepreneurs (Central Registration and Information on Business).
- Contact with the internet shop is possible via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: +48 85 711 95 58.
- Terms and conditions define the rights and obligations of clients as well as the rights and obligations of the Seller as manager and shop operator.
- Terms and conditions are available in the Polish language version.
- Customers are obliged to respect the copyrights and the rights resulting from registration of inventions, patents, trademarks, utility and industrial models.
The terms used have the following meaning respectively:
- Shop - Internet shop operating at www.steeler4x4.com, selling products from its offer.
- Owner - STEELER Marcin Piasecki, ul. Grodzieńska 206, 16-100 Sokolka, NIP 5451613948, REGON 200117090.
- Client - any entity purchasing products from the store in accordance with the terms and conditions.
- Customer Account – an area containing the data on the carried out transactions
and an instrument for the processing orders placed by the Client.
- Newsletter - a service provided by the shop to the User which consists of sending any information about the shop, after the voluntary sharing user’s e-mail address, name and surname.
- Consumer - a natural person performing a legal act with the entrepreneur not directly related to its business or professional activity.
- Entrepreneur - a natural person, legal person or entity without legal personality, performing a legal act in its own name within the trade or business activity.
- Working days - the days of the week from Monday to Friday, except public holidays.
- Terms and conditions - the document defines the conditions and rules of using the Shop and purchasing its products.
III. The technical conditions of using the Shop
- In order to use the Store, Customer should have:
- ICT data transfer device;
- access to the Internet
- email address
- Detailed information about the cookies are located in the Cookies Files Policy, available at www.steeler4x4.com and forming an integral part of these regulations.
IV. Registration and Login
- The customer in order to create "Customer Account" shall register with the address, e-mail address and password, using the form.
- The password given when login to the store may consist of letters, numbers and / or special characters. The password is personalized for each user. The password can be changed on site by entering e-mail address and a new password.
- Creating the "Client account" is free of charge.
- Registration is not a condition of placing an order in the Store.
- Customer agrees to provide authentic data.
- Customer by acceptance of the terms and conditions agrees to the following declaration:
• proceeded voluntarily to use the services of the shop;
• data contained in this form are authentic.
- The customer cannot forward the access password the account in this Online shop to third parties.
- Registered customer can:
• access to status and order history;
• receive individual discounts and promotional coupons;
• information about opportunities to participate in promotions and contests;
• order a product,
• change the personal details;
• change the password;
• check the orders;
• complete removal of the account.
- After registering the customer will receive a link to a website via e-mail to activate the account.
- Completing the account activation allows to log into the system.
- Client must not copy, modify or distribute the content, images, logos without the prior consent of the rightholder.
V. Order fulfillment
- The shop is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, allowing the customer to order at any time. The customer also has the option to place an order in person in the head office, in the opening hours.
- Placing particular products along with an indication of their prices on the online shop website is not an offer of its sales, it is only an invitation for Buyers to make an offer.
- The order is made by the Buyer in electronic form and it is a contract of sale of goods placed on the online shop website, for a fixed price shown there. The offer placed in electronic form ties the Buyer, if the Online Shop immediately confirms it.
- Online Shop confirms receiving the order by e-mail, which is sent to the Buyer. The message contains the content of the proposed sale agreement, in particular the number and date of the order, the details of purchased goods, the price and the method of payment, the details of the contracting parties, place, method and cost of delivery.
- If the proposed content of the sales contract is not consistent with the order placed
by Buyer, the Buyer shall without delay notify the Online Shop by sending an e-mail indicating the observed discrepancies. Online Shop without delay send to the Buyer the corrected content of the proposed contract.
- Online Shop confirms the acceptance of an order by sending the Buyer another e-mail message. After the receipt of this message by the Buyer the sales contract concludes.
- With sold goods there is manufacturer, importer or distributor warranty card included - if the manufacturer, importer or distributor provides a guarantee on the basis of a written guarantee card.
- Customers in the case of natural persons may only be persons with full legal capacity
- The customer places an order in the following way:
• choice of goods carried by adding them to a cart;
• providing information to register form or login, delivery form;
• choice of the method of delivery and payment;
• confirmation of the order by the "order with obligation to pay";
• sending the order confirmation e-mail to client;
• order placed in electronic form will be confirmed no later than within two business days (excluding holidays) from receipt of order. Confirmation will be sent by e-mail or telephone.
- Registered Customers have the option to track the status of the order.
- Orders can be placed also without registration on the Shop website by:
• sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com;
• by telephone during Shop working hours by calling: +48 85 711 95 58.
- A customer who will use the methods indicated in point 11, omitting the Shop website is obliged to read and accept Terms and Conditions sent by the shop on email address specified by the customer.
- Customer using one of the methods of placing an order indicated in point 11, should provide:
• name, size and quantity of products;
• name of the recipient;
• the exact address of delivery;
• contact telephone number;
• customer’s e-mail.
- Customer agrees to provide authentic data.
- Order Confirmation sent to the Client includes:
• Shop data including the exact mailing address, e-mail address and phone number;
• product description;
• unit and the total price of all products;
• order price = total price of products + contract execution costs (including payment and delivery);
• form of delivery - including the time limit, in which it will be delivered and if there are any restrictions concerning. Delivery eg. Weight, or location;
• method of payment ;
• information on the right to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason within 14 days;
• information on the right to warranty;
• 14 days withdraw from the contract form is sent in the attachment
- Shop allows the possibility of receiving in person in the company head office.
VI. Method of payment
- The customer can make a payment for the goods by way of an order in the form of:
• bank transfer;
• cash when receiving goods in person.
- User is obliged to provide truthful information for the invoice.
- All included in the online shopoffers are only non-binding invitation for the customer to submit appropriate purchase offers.
- The products prices shown on the Shop website are given in Polish zlotys and include taxes and charges. Product price, before marking the "in basket", does not include shipping costs and other additional charges. Shipping and payment are added to the sum of the products ordered. The customer is informed before ordering about the additional costs eg. associated with the packaging.
- The final price of the contract, binding shop and the customer is the product price indicated on the Shop website before ordering by the customer together with all costs associated with the implementation of the agreement.
- Information on the total order value (including the costs of delivery, payment) is made available before selecting the "Order - the transaction with duty of payment" and is confirmed by an email immediately sent to the address given by the customer.
- The customer selects the type of delivery available at the Shop website, and they are:
• DPD parcel service;
• PEKAES parcel service;
• Personal collection.
- Delivery occurs within 24 hours after confirmation of the product availability.
- Delivery time is 30 days, unless the delivery date has been fixed on an individual basis. In case of exceeding the deadline specified in the previous sentence, the consumer has the right to appoint the seller extra time. If the product is still not delivered the buyer can withdraw from the contract.
- Deliveries are made on weekdays, from Monday to Friday. On weekends and days off from work deliveries are not performed.
- The seller is responsible for the risk of accidental loss or damage to the goods until the consumer receives it, unless the consumer has chosen a different form of delivery than offered by the shop.
- The buyer upon receipt of the consignment has the possibility to check the goods and in case of any damage to write a report in presence of the supplier. Writing off protocol is not a condition to place a complaint or use the right to withdraw from the contract
- Goods are delivered in Poland and other European Union countries.
IX. Newsletter service
- Service that sends Newsletter consists of sending any information by e-mail concerning the Shop activities.
- The customer uses the Newsletter services on a voluntary basis.
- The customer can use the service of sending information by the newsletter by entering e-mail address in the Newsletter box.
- A confirmation email with the commencement of the service with information: "If you want to cancel the Newsletter" will be sent to customer’s email address.
- The customer at all times have the ability to opt out of the service by notifying the resignation from the Newsletter in the mail, or change the settings of the account.
X. Right of withdrawal
- The consumer can withdraw from the contract without any reason, by making a statement in any form within 14 days from the date of the product delivery. To comply with this deadline, you must send a statement / product before its expiry to the company address STEELER Marcin Piasecki, ul. Grodzieńska 206, 16-100 Sokolka, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In case of withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract is considered null and void. What the parties rendered shall be returned unchanged. The refund should take place immediately, not later than within 14 days. The purchased goods must be delivered to the following address: STEELER Marcin Piasecki, ul. Grodzieńska 206, 16-100 Sokolka.
- The consumer is responsible for the decrease in the value of things as a result of using it in a way other than necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product.
- If the consumer has chosen a way to deliver products other than the cheapest normal delivery offered by the entrepreneur, the entrepreneur is not obliged to refund additional costs incurred by the consumer.
- The direct costs of the return delivery of the goods in relation to the use of the rights shall be borne by the consumer, unless the store has agreed to bear them or hasn’t informed the consumer of his right of withdrawal.
- The consumer is obliged to return the goods no later than 14 days from the withdrew from the contract date, unless the trader has offered to receive the goods itself. To meet the deadline it is enough to return the goods before its expiry.
- In case the Client withdraws from the contract, shop will refund the price of the product within 14 days from receipt of the Consumer declaration. Refundwill be transferred to bank account indicated by the consumer. Shopissues written evidence of returnedproduct. The seller may, however, withhold the refund payment until receipt of the return item or the consumer has supplied evidence of such return - depending on which occurs first. Seller will refund payments using the same method of payment, which was used by the consumer, unless the consumer has expressly agreed to a different way of return, which does not create any additional costs.
- Pattern of the cancellation declarationcan be found on the Shop website and is sent with an e-mail confirming placing an order.
- The right of withdrawal from a distance contract is not entitled to a consumer
• services with characteristics specified by the consumer in his order, or closely associated with his person;
• product, the object of which is a thing perishable or having a short expiry date;
• services whose subject is the product delivered in a sealed container, which after opening the package cannot be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if it was unsealed after delivery;
• services which are the subject of things that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably linked with other things;
• services, which are clearly tailored to the individual needs of the consumer.
XI. The Customer’s right for the warranty
- The products offered in the store are covered by 24 months seller responsibility for non-conformity. There is a presumption that if a consumer reported warranties to the Seller within 12 months from the delivery of the product to a product defect existed at the time of its release.
- Seller indicates that in the case of products covered by the guarantee of the buyer and obligations of the guarantor and on that basis are defined and must be performed in accordance with the terms set out in the warranty card. The guarantee granted to the sold product is an additional privilege and does not exclude, limit or suspend the rights of the Consumer Seller liability under the laws with warranty for defects in the goods sold (art. 577 of the Civil Code).
- The seller is exempted from liability under warranty, if the consumer knew of the defect at the time of conclusion of the contract.
- The complaint based on the seller's liability for non-conformity should be given
• by post to: STEELER Marcin Piasecki, ul. Grodzieńska 206, 16-100 Sokolka,
• electronically to the following address: email@example.com
• by phone, tel .: +48 85 711 95 58,
- In the complaint there should be found a detailed description of the type of non-compliance, the date of occurrence, Consumer demand should be determined, order number and contact information, which will make the complaint procedure easier.
- Shop has obligation to respond to demands made in the complaint by the customer immediately, at the latest within 14 days of receipt of the complaint sent by the client.
- If there is no answers from the Seller how to respond to the complaint within the period specified in point 6, the complaint is considered to be adopted for the benefit of the customer.
- A response to the complaint is sent to the address given by the customer e-mail address or correspondence address.
- If the sold product has a defect, the Customer may submit a statement of the price reduction or withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement unless Seller within a reasonable time and without undue inconvenience to the customer will replace the defective product free of defects or remove defect. This limitation does not apply if the product has already been replaced or repaired by the Seller or Seller did not satisfy the obligation to replace, free of defects and defect removal.
- The consumer cannot withdraw from the contract if the defect is irrelevant.
- If the sold product has a defect, the Customer may request the replacement of the Product free of defects or defect removal. The seller is obliged to replace the defective product free of defects or remove the defect within a reasonable time without undue inconvenience to the customer. Seller may refuse compensation of customer request, if bringing defective product into conformity with the Agreement of Sale in a manner chosen by the customer is not possible, or in comparison with other possible way to bring compliance with the Purchase Agreement would require excessive costs.
- Seller agrees to execute a complaint within a reasonable time without undue inconvenience to customer. Time of the repair or replacement is determined on an individual basis, taking into account the type of Product and defect.
- After taking into account consumer complaints Seller will return shipping costs associated with the complaint and paid by consumer. Seller shall provide the consumer the amount due to the bank account or postal order.
- If the recognition of the claim is related to the repair or replacement of goods - Seller will send consumer product at its own expense.
- Mechanical damage - if they are not the result of product defects - formed during use can not be the basis for the complaint. Complaint is not subject to either wear resulting from normal use and also damaged as a result of improper maintenance.
- Shopissues a written statement ofproduct return.
- A sample form of Complaint can be found on the contract site and is attached to an e-mail with the confirmation of the order.
XII. Processing rules of buyers personal information
- Terms and conditions are available at: www.steeler4x4.com
- The customer has the ability to read, download the content of Terms and Conditions on any device and
make printed document.
- Shop modifies provisions of the Regulations for important reasons after informing the customers by publishing the consolidated text of the Rules for the Shop and send its contents to the email address specified by the customer. Altered or modified terms and conditions will be binding upon the fulfillment of the other conditions provided by law, only the legal relations arising after the entry into force of amendments or modifications.
- Changes to Terms and Conditions will in no way violate the rights acquired by Customers using the Shop prior to the entry into force of amendments.
- If the buyer is a consumer, any disputes arising from the Regulations or the sales contracts can be settled through mediation (more information can be found here: http://www.prawakonsumenta.uokik.gov.pl/pomoc/) or the general court of general jurisdiction .
- If the buyer is an entrepreneur, any disputes arising from the Regulations or the sales contracts will be settled amicably by the Court of Arbitration or a Civilian Court with the Owner jurisdiction.
- If the buyer is not a customer, the liability of the Online Shop of the warranty is excluded.